Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Recent

As of late i've been climbing a decent bit. Training in the gym, sport climbing, and some bouldering around Chatt. My highlight of the past 2 weeks though was the fact that I got to bolt my first sport route. I chose a really nice orange wall just out right of Apes on Acid at Castle Rocks. The line reminds me of a harder version of No Redemption at the RRG, and tomorrow i'm heading back to try my hand at the first ascent.



I've dubbed it 'Cookie Monster'

Today though Kasia, Rami, and I went out to Little ROck City for an afternoon sesh. The rock was still quite damp but we were able to find some dry rock.



I tried the impossible 8a, Made in France. Has anyone even climbed this thing???



Hueco in 11 days!!!!!

Enjoi

3 comments:

Karley Sullivan said...

you find that upside down pyramid?

Daily doses said...

Hell yea we did. One of the craziest boulders i've ever seen hands down!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,

Your Blog has been selected as one of the Top 50 Rock Climbing Blogs for 2011!

The Team here at VeteransBenefitsGIBill has spent the year searching the Internet for the best Rock Climbing Blogs, analyzing them based on their post content, layout and user feedback, and we are excited to award you with our seal of approval as one of the best Rock Climbing Blogs on the web!

To recognize your efforts, we are happy to present you with a Top Blogs badge that you can display on your site. To get your badge, please visit our Top Rock Climbing Blogs page at: http://www.veteransbenefitsgibill.com/top-rock-climbing-blogs/ and simply copy/paste the code from the badge that you like best into your own Blog’s HTML.

Congratulations on your award!

The Staff at VeteransBenefitsGIBill
www.veteransbenefitsgibill.com