Sunday, November 29, 2009

HP40

HP40 trip was a little shorter then expected. We arrived friday morn around 8 and quickly ran out to warm up. Kasia made a quick dispatch of Landslide, while i tried Illusions in the sun.. Negative. After this i went to try my luck on Genetic.. again negative.
Soon enough we met up with Weaver and Nate. Nate had a sick day. sending Law Dog, Litz Pocket, Squeeze Play, and Supa Coola! So with that syke I was thenable to send a few problems on the ole list. First was Great Dane, which had never appealed to me due to the tweaky 2 finger pocket. But surprisingly it wasn't half bad! Next was the Matchmaker Project which i had gotten somewhat close on in years past. Feeling fresh and motivated i was able to take it down in a few tries. BAWSE! After this light was fading but i decided to run up and try the Stingray Project. Lucky enough i was able to send on my 1st go! Thanks to Reyes for the pads, and the vid!
Finished up tired, and bleeding.. so it was off to chattanooga!
Here's a vid

Enjoi

Southern Blocs from Jimmy Webb on Vimeo.

7 comments:

T Lit said...

jimmy where's matchmaker at? is that an hp40 or lrc proj. looks sick. props.

Brad said...

nice work again on matchmaker! good effort for sure.

Alex said...

Nice work on matchmaker! That thing always looked heinous!

PJ said...

nice choice of music lately!!

B Hawkins said...

What up Jimmy?
Just wondering if you would be down to shoot some footage with me when I get down south.... my email is on the contact page of my site. Let me know what you think... would be dope to film with ya.

Daily doses said...

Matchmaker is at hp40. Other side of slider, right of uniball.

Kendal Jackson said...

Nice Work...

You should peruse our Chalk Bags!

KendalJacksonBags.com